Internet Banking has its advantages and disadvantages. Many banks now offer Internet banking which enables you to check your balance on the web, and also allows you to view information on accounts without ever having to leave your chair.
However, some banks that are solely Internet based will be able to offer you possible better rates, because they do not have to pay overheads on buildings. The disadvantages may be security concerns, or that you have not got instant access to your money.
Internet Banking Safe Tips
- Confirm your online bank is legitimate before you do internet banking
- Read key information available on the internet bank web site
- Protect yourself from fraudulent internet bank web site
- Verify the internet bank insurance status
- Protect your privacy while internet banking
- Keep all internet banking transaction in secure mode
- Take all advantage of internet banking security features: Encryption passwords general security
- Never give your internet banking username or password to anybody