Using an internet radio, one can deliver their message to a wider audience in a simple and also in economical manner. The audience for online radio is growing rapidly. Technology has facilitated broadcasting with help of a laptop and devices like iPhones and iPods. By getting a great idea and having a phone, they can host their own radio show anytime they want. These days they can watch TV shows on their cell phone. It is possible now to stay connected in ways which were unimaginable a decade ago. They do not need to be at a particular place at a specific time to watch their favorite program or listen to the music they love. [Read more…] about The Emerging Of New Online Radios
Linux Hosting vs Windows hosting
- If you happen to be running your own server system, you would not have to consider what operating system to use for hosting your websites. That decision would already have been made. Part of that decision making process may, however, have involved consideration of the features that would be available to you for your websites. Other considerations may have involved other system features as well as cost, ease and convenience. [Read more…] about druthering Linux Hosting or Windows Hosting
A server that retrieves and delivers requested web pages to users who enter the URL in a web browser.
Have you ever wondered about the mechanisms that delivered this page to you? Chances are you are sitting at a computer right now, viewing this page in a browser. So, when you clicked on the link for this page, or typed in its URL (uniform resource locator), what happened behind the scenes to bring this page onto your screen? [Read more…] about Web Server
Linux web hosting has many advantages over hosting on a Windows platform as is becomming an increasingly popular option for hosting websites of all sizes.. below we examine the benefits of hosting on a Linux server, then move onto what terminology you may see when looking at Linux hosting company websites, and how to choose a Linux web host.
Benefits of Linux Hosting
- Security – A well configured Linux web server can be very secure. Firewall, antispam and antivirus services for your email can be deployed with ease by a skilled server administrator. There are patches available for the Linux kernel to increase security as well as configuration tweaks that can be made to Apache and PHP.
- Price – Linux hosting can be MUCH cheaper than windows hosting because web hosting companies offering linux hosting do not need to pay License fees for the server software they use, hence these savings are often passed onto the customer.
- Performance – This is where Linux powered hosting can truely excel – because of the configurability of the Linux kernel and core hosting software such as the Apache webserver, a Linux based server can be tuned precisly to meet the needs of the websites it hosts.
toiLs of Intrnet Search Engine
Internet search engines are special sites on the Web that are designed to help people find information stored on other sites. There are differences in the ways various search engines work, but they all perform three basic tasks:
- They search the Internet — or select pieces of the Internet — based on important words.
- They keep an index of the words they find, and where they find them
They allow users to look for words or combinations of words found in that index.
Early search engines held an index of a few hundred thousand pages and documents, and received maybe one or two thousand inquiries each day. Today, a top search engine will index hundreds of millions of pages, and respond to tens of millions of queries per day.
To find information on the hundreds of millions of Web pages that exist, a search engine employs special software robots, called spiders, to build lists of the words found on Web sites. When a spider is building its lists, the process is called Web crawling. (There are some disadvantages to calling part of the Internet the World Wide Web — a large set of arachnid-centric names for tools is one of them.) In order to build and maintain a useful list of words, a search engine’s spiders have to look at a lot of pages.
How does any spider start its travels over the Web? The usual starting points are lists of heavily used servers and very popular pages. The spider will begin with a popular site, indexing the words on its pages and following every link found within the site. In this way, the spidering system quickly begins to travel, spreading out across the most widely used portions of the Web.
A website is like a shop on a dead end street so building up traffic to come to your shop is most important. Below are 5 points that may help you build and market a better website.
1. Adequate yet professional layout and design.
If you’re starting out you have the chance to understand how websites are created and you’ll be much more apt to make future and ongoing changes yourself. You’ll be able to continually enhance the site as your skills and knowledge increase. [Read more…] about 5 Ways to build a Big Profiable Site
Internet Banking has its advantages and disadvantages. Many banks now offer Internet banking which enables you to check your balance on the web, and also allows you to view information on accounts without ever having to leave your chair.
However, some banks that are solely Internet based will be able to offer you possible better rates, because they do not have to pay overheads on buildings. The disadvantages may be security concerns, or that you have not got instant access to your money.
Internet Banking Safe Tips
- Confirm your online bank is legitimate before you do internet banking
- Read key information available on the internet bank web site
- Protect yourself from fraudulent internet bank web site
- Verify the internet bank insurance status
- Protect your privacy while internet banking
- Keep all internet banking transaction in secure mode
- Take all advantage of internet banking security features: Encryption passwords general security
- Never give your internet banking username or password to anybody
What is PHP Web Hosting?
PHP is a server-side, cross-platform, HTML embedded scripting language. PHP scripts are server-side meaning they execute on the web server, not within the browser on your local machine. PHP is cross-platform, which means that PHP scripts can run on many different web servers and operating systems, primarily Windows/IIS and Unix/Apache. [Read more…] about How Php Web Hosting Is Responsible To Improve Website Visibility