What do you mean by clothes? Clothes are the materials that help out people cover themselves. Clothes are the materials that help people to protect their bodies from different types of weather such as woolen clothes are worn to prevent the body from extreme cold; raincoats are worn to protect ourselves from rainy weather etc. there are so many different types of clothes. Each culture and religion has different clothing attires.
Therefore, the different types of Islamic and Muslim women clothing are mentioned below with brief descriptions:
- Abaya is a long dress that is worn by the Muslim and Islamic women to cover them properly.
- This is a dress that is worn by the women of Muslim countries such as Dubai, South Africa, Saudi Arabia etc.
- This dress helps the women to cover themselves properly in presence of any male member near them.
- This dress can cover full body except for the head, hands, and feet. Therefore, this is a dress that is worn from the time of Mughal Empire.
- All the queens during Mughal Empire used to wear this type of dress if any male member is present near them other then their husband.
- This is also Muslim women dress that is worn by Muslim women on their head to give respect to their culture.
- This is a piece of cloth that is worn by the women on their heads to give respect to their culture and is also worn when a male member is present near them other than their husbands.
- Nowadays, there are so many different types of hijabs that are worn by the women such as Silk hijab, Chiffon hijab, Rectangular hijab etc. People can easily have any types of hijab online.
- This is also a dress that is worn by the women of Muslim and Islamic cultures or countries.
- This is a long dress that is worn by women to hide fully in presence of any other male member near them expect husband.
- This is a dress that helps out women to cover themselves fully even the hands and the feet’s are also covered.
- This is clothing that covers the head and face of the women also. A net-like cloth is made for the eye portion so that the things are visible to the women easily.
- This type of clothing is mainly worn by countries such as Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
These are the three types of clothing’s that are worn by the women of Muslim and Islamic countries to cover them and to show respect towards their culture and religion.
These are the type of dresses that came from the Mughal Empire and are worn by women now also. If someone wants to have this type of dress he or she can easily buy it from malls and these are the clothes that are easily available online also.