Professional background is required to fully utilize the complex ecosystem that Amazon’s marketing framework has developed. Businesses use marketing firms specializing in Amazon advertising to stand out from the competition and maximize returns.
However, picking a full service Amazon marketing agency can be difficult, much like choosing a product from among Amazon’s numerous options. What should you look for when choosing a marketing partner, and how do you choose the right one?
We’ve put together the top five most important questions you must ask from your potential full service Amazon marketing agency to make an informed decision!
What is The Pricing Model?
Finding a full service Amazon marketing agency that can match your company’s interests and budget with its services is essential. There are three common pricing models that agencies usually employ –
- A recurring fee
- A portion of the sales (not recommended)
- A hybrid of the two
The latter model is used by most agencies, either on an ongoing retainer or for a set period. This can be a portion of total sales, net sales, or marketing expenditures for the second pricing model (share of success). A fixed consulting fee plus a % of success may apply to combination models.
What Amazon Marketing Services Do They Offer?
While Google remains the most popular search engine worldwide, most people are unaware that Amazon also functions as a search engine, just that it only entertains the e-commerce business.
According to a poll, 9 out of 10 people will search for a product on Amazon even if they find it on another website, and 55% of respondents say they’ve started their product searches on the platform itself. The truth is that while consumers use Google for routine searches, they’re much more likely to utilize Amazon for searching for products.
Thus, it would be best if you had professional assistance from a full service Amazon marketing agency to crack Amazon’s algorithm and rank on top. But wait! Do the agency you’re planning to hire the relevant services? It is essential to confirm that they offer the following services to ensure you rank on top.
- Amazon SEO
- Amazon PPC
- Amazon Brand Management
- Product Listing Optimization
- Amazon Content Management
How Do They Plan to Help You Achieve Success?
A solid data-driven full service Amazon marketing agency should have experience dealing with several clients across various Amazon product categories. They must have a firm grasp of what works and what doesn’t for your particular business or product category.
Furthermore, they should ask you questions first to better understand your objectives before planning the strategy for your growth.
The Question They Might Ask Should Include
- Things you’ve previously attempted.
- Which strategies worked and which didn’t?
- What your long-term objectives are for growth or revenue?
- Some agencies will also identify chances for your company to grow, like a good product category or an untapped approach to marketing or advertising on Amazon or elsewhere.
How Do They Gain an Advantage Over Other Agencies?
You should always ask the potential full service Amazon marketing agency, “Why should I pick you above the others?”
The Factors You Consider As Answers To This Question Might Include The Following.
- How long have they been in business, and when did they begin to provide services only for Amazon?
- What are some of Amazon’s standout offerings among the variety of services they provide? And how pleased are their customers with such methods?
- Please enquire about the programs and tools they use. While most employ well-known analysis and optimization techniques, some may use proprietary software, AI, or machine learning.
- A reputable agency must have a portfolio highlighting its customers and accomplishments. It doesn’t have to be an extensive list; focus more on each customer’s specific outcomes than the client list’s length.
- Do your research and run a quick search on the agency. Look up positive and negative customer reviews, especially for the service you want.
What Can I Expect From My Investment?
Although achieving business objectives is the ultimate goal, getting there requires passing several milestones. By asking this question, you can learn how the bandwidth you’re paying for will be used to meet those milestones.
- Things you must consider the following –
- How much client involvement do they practice and appreciate?
- How long will it take for the plan or campaign to produce results?
- What should you do if a plan or campaign doesn’t meet expectations?
- What happens if the campaign target is not achieved after the time frame?
- What can I anticipate as a return on my investment?
Now that you have all questions ready to ask your potential full service Amazon marketing agency, you can easily pick the one that offers the best services and matches your needs and requirements.